Effective date: November 20, 2019
We collect some information about you during the checkout process on our store. We do not (and never will) sell any of this information.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, Mr. Swanson and Chris and Andrew can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds, and support you. Because all electronic payment processing is done by intermediaries (e.g. Stripe, Paypal, and Amazon), we neither collect nor store bank account information nor any credit card or debit card numbers.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Source: Amazon Pay & Login with Amazon
If you have any questions or requests regarding your data or privacy, please contact us:
Phone: (310) 649-1210